Pay-Per-Click Advertising For Your Business
Feb 5, 2017
In today’s digital-first world, businesses of all sizes need to rethink the basics of marketing. In order to gain measurable results you must have an engaging brand and a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Define a unique identity for your brand.
- Ensure that your brand requirements & messaging are consistent across all channels; From an engaging website, to social media, and all other marketing collateral.
- Determine your target market. It’s extremely important to know your customer/prospective clients. Different demographics consume content across different marketing channels in different ways.
- Determine the best digital channels to use to achieve your marketing objectives. No need to waste money on channels that aren’t frequented by your target market.
- Create and leverage engaging and relevant content. A digital marketing content path most often comes in the form of a blog, social media post, podcast, video, or newsletter. Build a strategic map and a plan to get to your final destination. Encourage social media conversations.
- Make sure you rank on Google through SEO & PPC campaigns. You can achieve this through PPC with text and display ads, or remarketing ads.
- After defining your business’s unique goals, we formulate a strategy by analyzing data from the past and present. Across the board, with 99% of our clients, from plastic surgeons to retail clients, we see the MOST conversions through paid advertising efforts. PPC averages 70%, organic 25-30% and social media 10% of ALL conversions. If you do not have a PPC strategy you are missing out on a LARGE portion of your marketplace.
Since Google is constantly evolving in search results – maps and increased real estate in paid ads, PPC campaigns have become a necessity for most businesses.
What Is PPC?
According to Wikipedia,
“Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.”
Pay-per-click advertising is beneficial to your business when a visit to your site is worth more than what you paid for it. For most businesses, especially e-commerce sites in particular, a user’s visit to your site is only valuable if they complete a goal. For some, a goal is making an online transaction, downloading a PDF, or filling out a form.
Unfortunately, it is not as easy as paying Google or Bing money to show your ad at the top of the results page for certain keywords. An auction takes place every time a term is searched, this is how search engines decide which ads to show and when. Because of the ad auction, you may be spending the most money out of your competitors for your ad, but because of factors such as keyword relevance, landing page quality, and quality score, your competitor’s ad could still be shown over yours or in a higher position on the results page.
The infographic below gives a good visualization of how Google’s ad auction works.
Digico works on your behalf to make sure your quality score is the best it can be = lower cost per click.
What do we do to ensure the best quality score?
- We work to improve your click through rate
- Relevant keywords to individual ad groups.
- Landing page development with quality keywords, content and relevance.
- Relevant ad text
- We ensure AdWords historical account performance.
Why Digico Agency?
Now that you’ve decided to run PPC campaigns, who is going to set them up and manage them on a daily basis? You could run your own campaigns internally, but this is risky and could cost you a great amount of money.
We are Google Adwords and Analytics certified resulting in a wealth of knowledge in the latest trends in Google ad placement, ad techniques, and linking strategies.
We have boosted our client’s sales revenue year over year by over 50% using Google Adwords.
At Digico, we are web developers, user-experience designers, analysts, and strategists. We custom build landing pages to align with keyword targeting for PPC campaigns. We create multiple landing pages to perform A/B testing. If campaigns are not reaching the level of engagement = conversions, our team of strategists create solutions to engage the customer and decrease your average cost-per-click (CPC), resulting in more lead conversions.
Once set up, campaigns are not meant to be left alone. The first 60-90 days is a crucial time for a campaign’s success. During this period, we work on your behalf to decrease the average CPC. We pay close attention to days that have high conversion rates. Once a pattern is created, we adjust bidding and spend on those days. New landing pages are built out based on new data and goals. We write text ads, design effective re-marketing ads, perform data analysis, work on ways to optimize your conversion rates and strategies to boost your ROI. To ensure your marketing dollars are being used effectively, you need a team of experts in the field.
If you are ready to take your marketing efforts to the next level, contact Digico Agency today by emailing email@example.com.BACK TO BLOG