Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the art of improving a website’s visibility on search engine results pages in order to promote organic traffic and increase website conversions.
Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important internet marketing tactics used by businesses today. SEO helps websites show up on the top of search results pages, like Google and Bing, when people are searching for products or services related to their offerings and locality.
Search engines have refined their algorithms to the point that they only want to show the most relevant, trusted, and user-friendly results. Performing SEO is one of the best ways to ensure search engines (and humans!) can trust and easily use your website.
How SEO Is Performed
Digico boosts traffic and rankings for our clients by using a combination of great design, on-page optimization, content creation and development, link building, and more, hand in hand with constant monitoring and monthly reporting of key metrics.
- On-Page Optimization – updating existing content to include key phrases, links, images, and more, as well as to appear readable and friendly to search engines and customers.
- Structure Optimization – updating site structure to ensure site is navigable and makes sense while browsing.
- Link Building – adding relevant and trustworthy links back to the website when possible.
- Content Creation – utilizing blogs to create sharable and interesting additional content.
- Monitoring & Reporting – using search engine reporting tools (such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and Moz) to monitor website performance and fluctuations.
Once your website begins to be indexed and ranked higher by search engines, the potential for increased traffic, website conversions and revenue is very high.
Interested in SEO?
Contact the Digico digital team today at (843)580-5059 for a free digital marketing consultation and SEO audit of your site!